Here at Fantom we have a 30-day returns policy. This means that if your item doesn’t fit or you have changed your mind about it you can return it as long as it arrives back at our address within 30 days of when you received it.
To return your item(s), please first fill in the below form so that we know to expect your package back here. We will reply with instructions and an address to post back to.
- If you do not receive an email with a return address from us, please check your junk or spam folders in case it has gone there.
- Once you receive our reply email with the address, do not wait! Send your parcel straight back to us to make sure it arrives within the 30-day time period.
- The customer must cover all postage costs, unless the garment is faulty. If the garment is faulty or you received the wrong item, please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
From our FAQ Section:
You can return your item for a refund or store credit if and only if:
- We receive your returned items within 30 days of you receiving your parcel from us.
- The items must not have been washed or worn (trying things on is fine, but any bodysuits must have the hygiene sticker still in place, and we cannot accept any returned items that show signs of being worn around).
Assuming your returns are accepted, you can either chose from a refund of the cost of the garment, or a 110% store credit.
What does a 110% store credit mean? Well, If you choose a store credit for your return, we’ll send you a discount code for 100% of cost of your item(s) AND an extra 10% to use on your next order.
We are unable to change return methods after issuing them, though (for example, if you choose a store credit we are not able to change it to a return later), so be sure about your decision!
My item arrived and it was faulty, what can I do?
We are very sorry to hear of any of our items being posted out with faults. Quality control is a high priority for us, and we work really hard to make sure we produce a worthy product that is well made and long lasting. If you have received any garment with a problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do whatever we can to assist.
Can I return sale items?
Sorry, but sale items can only be returned if they are faulty.